Review - The Other Guys (2010)
- Describe this movie in one word? Hilarious!
- Could you watch this movie again? Without a doubt!
- Worth watching in theaters? Definitely!
This is by far one of the funniest Will Ferrel movies in my book! To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of movies starring Will Ferrel because I feel his comedy is a bit overly exaggerated. However in "The Other Guys" it's filled with great humor throughout the entire film! The film features a wooden gun, Toyota Prius, explosions, a twisted partnership, a "rape whistle", gorgeous wives, a hilarious past from one of the characters, and so much more! I do think that some of you may need to pay very good attention or even watch the movie over again to hear all of the humorous one-liners. I could quote you a line although I feel that it would take away from the movie when you see it. All in all I would rate this movie a 7 out of 10 stars!
So hurry up, what are you waiting for, head out to your local theater and go watch this movie, it's great! By the way, "The Other Guys" is suitable for all ages, the MPAA movie rating is PG-13. The DVD/Blu-ray release is this winter December 14, 2010 so be ready for it!
- Personal Rating: 7.0/10
- DVD/Blu-ray Release: December 14, 2010
- Movie length: 107 minutes
- MPAA Rating: PG-13
- Synopsis: "Misfit NYPD detectives Gamble and Hoitz (Will Ferrell & Mark Wahlberg) are sentenced to life behind the desk. They hate each other and the monotony of their meaningless jobs, as they're forced to live in the shadow of the two biggest and most bad ass cops on the force (Samuel L. Jackson & Dwayne Johnson). But when those guys go down for the count, opportunity knocks for Gamble and Hoitz. Stumbling onto what could be one of the biggest crimes in years, can The Other Guys step up their game to solve the case without killing each other and destroying NYC in the process?"